September 28, 2020, 03:36:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Нека всеки един редовен потребител в форума влезе в "Редактирай профила >> Профил " и впише своите герои с които играе в >> "Личен Текст:" !

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ....  (Read 24079 times)
Yamato
noobie

Рейтинг: +0/-0

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2015, 04:16:33 PM »

Hi guys! i heard many players in Game are talking about Server Restart! I'm reading all the Topics about the server restart here in Forum but i really don't understand -_- some of players in this server can speak English but i just understand a bit of their English, maybe Admin can hire a GM for English Players! My opinion about this Problem is that Admin should Hire an English Speaking GM!
Thanks! Smiley

~Yamato
Felanis
noobie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 09:35:36 AM »

Hi Yamato, the thing is that when most of the players are Bulgarian, they don't really think about translating their forum posts in English as well. Even if there was a GM for foreign players I doubt he will have the time and, honestly, the nerves to translate every forum post/topic into English.

Anyway, the point of the server Restart is that most players who are already at maximum resets have what they want and need in terms of items and for them the point of playing further is gone. They would prefer for the server to be reset, i.e. all the information deleted - accounts, characters etc., and everybody would start fresh.

Usually, in the peak of the season, there are about 100+ players online, now it's half of that and most of the people with max resets only come when the HoF event is on - that is once a week. The admin said in one of the topics that there will be information on this soon, however, without specifying anything else.

I suggest that if you have any questions/opinions just post in the forum and someone will give you the attention and help you out/explain what is happening.

Good luck! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:37:10 AM by Felanis » Logged

MUOptinet character: Meteos
Yamato
noobie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 09:43:17 AM »

You're right! Those players with max Res only comes when HoF event! I know that some of players don't want this server to be Restarted! So maybe Mu Optinet Admin Raise the max Reset every HoF

For example: Every week after HoF done, the Max reset Raises 5 or 7
That's all Cheesy

Thanks for your very good Explanation bro! Smiley
Felanis
noobie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 10:01:13 AM »

Currently this is the case - the resets are raised every week but by 1-2. I made the suggestion that they be raised with a larger number but I didn't get any feedback with that. If this happens, then the problem will be that all the spots will be occupied with highres players and there will be fewer places for people with less resets to level up.

But...all we can do is wait and see what happens. It's my pleasure to help Smiley

MUOptinet character: Meteos
MU
Server Administrator
MUOptinet Owner
Forum Legend

Рейтинг: +71/-20

MU Animator xD

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2015, 01:00:33 PM »

First rise will be with 5 rr

Pages: [1]
  Print